Please sign up to be able to read, comment and contribute to our website.
"Those who don't learn history are doomed to repeat it"
- Do you believe that trial and error should prevail over dogma in politics?
- Do you believe in due process?
- Do you dislike identity politics?
- Do you believe the message is more important than the messenger?
- Do you believe in scientific evidence?
- Do you believe in full equality for men and women, but modern feminism disgusts you?
- Do you believe in welfare as means to help people but not as lifestyle?
- Do you believe in equality of opportunity but not of results?
- Do you believe in civilization?
- Do you believe that religion should be a private act that people should keep to themselves and not use for political agendas or push onto others?
The bullshit of self esteem and dewhitification of America
At some point in the past decades something weird happened.
It turned the world upside down but very few people noticed it.
It used to be that self esteem was something you built from
your achievements. You did stuff, you made errors, you got better and THEN you
had a reason to have self esteem. You had achieved something. You had a worth
you built with your own two hands....
If you enjoy our work, please leave us a comment. Registration is free, and we will not censor you. We want to create a community of intelligent people who care about the fate of the world, where we can discuss without fear of social media censorship.